Saturday, November 26, 2011

so fly like a g6...or maybe not?

Roughly one year ago, in October, I decided it was a good idea to purchase a G6. I absolutely loved it for the first 6 months. After those six months, it decided to start to act up.  Just in the last three weeks I had to have the car jumped on four separate occasions, which is very time consuming and annoying, because I haven’t ever taken the time to learn how to properly jump a car.  So along with the battery I just replaced yesterday, I have also had to replace the headlight and break light within the first 2 months of having this car, buy four new tires, fix the moon roof once, and fix some fuses that apparently turned on my heat.
                Regardless of how much my dad told me to l
ook around for other options, I didn’t want other options then, I wanted the cobalt blue g6, However, looking back I really wish I would have considered other options. I do still love my little cobalt blue G6, and how fast the vehicle picks up speed, but I’m not in love with all its issues. I did not think it would bring along so many irritating car issues, so quickly, because boy, does that get expensive.  But I guess that is a part of growing up, and being apart of the real world.  

1 comment:

  1. I hate car problems, they usually end up being so expensive! I just had to buy four new tires and brakes. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete