Saturday, November 26, 2011

oh winter.

Winter is right around the corner, regardless if I want it to be or not. I really hate when my car gets stuck in the snow out in the street, driving slowly and always being cold, and unfortunately all three of those things tag along with the winter season. Considering there is nothing I can do to change it, as long as I live in Michigan, I might as well make use of it. Dealing with the bone chilling cold winters that visit Michigan every year and which seemed to stay longer and harsher every single year, it made me learn to have fun with it.
                All throughout my child I went sledding every winter, made snowmen, built snow forts and igloos, had snowball fights, went ice fishing, and ice skating. Although it was cold throughout these activities, it was still fun, and it taught me you sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. As I got older, I started to snowboard and ski. Never got really good at either winter activities, however I still enjoy the adrenaline rush and excitement of snowboarding and skiing. One winter activity that I really enjoy, that I’m not too bad at, is snowmobiling! I love going for a good snowmobile ride, whether it is over a frozen river or lake, or just over a beautiful blanket of snow. It’s just exciting to me.
                So yes, winter does suck, however, I cannot wait to take part in all these winter activitiesJ, and to celebrate Christmas, New Years, and my birthday through this lovely seasonJ

No comments:

Post a Comment