Monday, November 28, 2011

food=YUM!

I love food! The reason I chose to write about food this time, was because well, Thanksgiving just passed. And of course, I ate a lot of delicious food. It’s been three days since Thanksgiving and the left overs are starting to finally disappear. So it got me thinking about how I really just enjoy food. Whether it is a steak, hot dog, salad, fruit, potato chips, beef jerky, desserts, fish, chicken ,a big juicy burger and French fries, pizza, nachos, wheat thins, candy, granola bars, lasagna, ribs, a blooming onion, baked potato,  you betcha I’ll devour it. I have even tried alligator, and it seriously tastes just like chickenJ. It is kind of funny, because I am actually going to be getting my personal trainers certificate pretty soon here, and ironically, I absolutely love working out as well. So I figured why not make a possible career out of itJ.But that sure doesn’t change the fact that carbs are delicious! Although junk food is very tasty, I do like healthy foods as wellJ Even as a child, I guess, from what my mom has told me in the past, “You and your brother were the only 4 and 5 year olds at the dinner table asking for more vegatables.”

No comments:

Post a Comment