Wednesday, December 7, 2011

COFFEE!!!

Coffee is a key component; in making it threw everyday life. I don’t know why I’m so tired all the time. Maybe it is because I work forty hours, go to school and help senior citizens at an old folks home excursive Monday through Thursday. With that said, I am a busy girl! Always on the go! Without coffee I do not think I would be able to deal with every day struggles and events.

                 It is funny because I would never have saw myself liking coffee. When I was a small child I had made up my mind that I would never like coffee, never ever, no matter what. However, that all changed once I could no longer do simple tasks without being tired and crabby. Prime example, waking up for high school! Luckily by the end of high school, I learned what Ice Caps were. Deliciousness and energy all in one! It wasn’t long before I tried creamer.  Creamer totally changed my whole outlook on coffee. My first favorite of course, was French vanilla flavored. But luckily, these days, there are so many different flavors at your convenience. Check any local grocery store! Creamer definitely makes my cup of coffee. Well with a couple of spoonful’s of sugar, that is!

                I can’t imagine life without coffee anymore!If you are feeling tired and need a little energy boost, but just cannot stand the taste of coffee I strongly urge you to find a tasty coffee creamer, add sugar, and I think it will definitely change your opinion!

1 comment: